Thursday, February 7, 2008

Ready To Wear Spring 2008

O.k. I forgot to post this sooner simply because I didn't know that there was a difference between Ready To Wear and Haute Couture (I Know what Kind of Fashion Diva am I!), until I paid attention to the pictures. I ended up having to repost Haute Couture Spring 2008 because of its many mistakes. By now I'm getting more and more familiar with blogger and the computer. I'd have to say that blogging is the best way to get familiar with your computer. Anyways, now that we've established that and are familiar with it let me just say that even though it's fashion week (Fall 2008) I'm gonna post about the Spring fashion shows. I don't like to get ahead of myself or rush things. Right now though I just wanna cover the basics so, I must say that I absolutely love these collections and even though I said I'd only post ten pictures but, you know I had to do more. Well, I had to do MORE.....




Miu Miu










Louis Vuitton






Love It!

No comments: