Friday, February 1, 2008

I Just Found Out

I just found out who the next Target GO Designer(s) is and I am not disappointed. I got the March 2008 issue of Seventeen and there was a little treat for me inside. The long awaited (for me) identity of Target's next GO Designers was revealed to me within its covers. This fabulous line of comfy, simple,and Anthropologie-like clothes come from the minds of fashion models Milla Jovovich and Carmen Hawk. Of course you might already know this (ha ha I didn't), I mean it's on wikipedia but,I simply can't wait until the line actually comes out because right now the place where GO Designers clothes usually are is being temporarily replaced by spring stuff (jeez...it's still cold here). By the way did I fail to mention that Converse is also debuting a new line at Target called One Star? I know this because I was at the store and I saw a to-die-for jacket that I just have to have and even though the site says that the line is supposed to debut on February 3 I saw the line on Wednesday ( obviously the Targets here didn't get the memo). Well, here are some great looks from past collections:











No comments: