Thursday, February 7, 2008

I Love Magazines



As you may have noticed I absolute LOVE magazines and on top of that I love a deal. That's why I just subscribed to Harper's Bazaar for $5.00 (that's 12 issues)! They had the same exact sale during the Holidays and I didn't subscribe even though the site says that it's $10.00.The only reason I got the deal was because they sent me an e-mail for a free issue of Cosmopolitan (I've never read it) and I subscribed to it. They do this everytime that you subscribe to a magazine (give you other options and deals). Sooner or later you'll be subscribed to all of their magazines.Of course I'll pay both later (not Cosmopolitan) and will not have to worry about another issue of Harper's Bazaar ( one of my favorite fashion magazines). The only thing is that Hearst tries to slip up on you every now and then and I know because I've got a subscription to two of their other magazines and I've missed an issue to them but, no worry I've contacted them and their going to send them to me. Ahhhh.....life.


These are some of my favorites. New and older issues.





No comments: